Question: What should I do if I need to see a doctor but don’t have my ID card yet?

Posted on: September 23rd, 2013 by Mason and Assoc Insurance

If you have been added to your group policy but do not have an ID card yet, you may provide some identifying pieces of information to your doctor’s office and they can contact the carrier to verify benefit coverage. A doctor’s office will typically ask for the employee’s date of birth, social security number and group number. You can ask your benefits administrator for the member services phone number where you can call and get your ID number over the phone. Most carriers offer website access where you can register and print a temporary ID card meanwhile you receive your ID card.

Posted in: Employee

Recent Articles

• In Writing An Investigation Paper common Issues

• How to Submit a Study Report

• Howto spy on my phone

• Universities that are best to Prepare to get a Job in Astronomy

• Myspace will currently observe your checking background on additional websites – mobile applications